Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 pancakes
Wet Stuff:1/4 cup almond nuts
2 bananas, ripe
3 eggs, free-range, organic
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup coconut, shredded
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup spelt flour
1 teaspoon baking powder (aluminium free)
2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
pinch of sea salt
100% Canadian Maple Syrup & Butter
1 cup of warm berries with coconut yoghurt
Bacon, organic, free-range
1. Mash the bananas with a fork on a plate then place in a bowl with eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
2. Put all the dry ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is fine with no lumps.
3. Mix the dry stuff with the wet stuff until you have a firm, thick mixture that is not too runny.
4. In a heated pan use some coconut oil to brush the pan's surface.
5. Pour in the batter to create a 4-5cm round circle for each pancake. In my pan I can cook 4 pancakes at once. It's always good to cook one pancake first to get a feel of how long it will take to cook so that it's not under cooked in the middle.
6. Cook pancakes until bubbles start to appear in the batter and then flip your pancakes over and cook until firm to touch.